- Grounds Maintenance
For more information please view our current vacancies, or you can register for job alerts with us, and we can contact you when a suitable vacancy becomes available.
Current Vacancies: (See latest updates below)
- Grounds Maintenance Operatives
- Landscapers / Labourers
- Foreman / Supervisor (experience required)
We have vacancies (Part Time & Full Time) for:
Grounds Maintenance / Gardener Required
Landscaper / Labourer Required
Looking for something exciting, developing or creating new skills, be a part of a growing dynamic family business, or craving for a rewarding career, then Hilltop Garden Care may have something to offer you.
Have you something to offer? Feeling you can’t realise your potential? Bored of the same routine? Want the opportunity to be trained in the Gardening Industry? Want excellent career potential? Then your next career opportunity could be waiting for you at Hilltop Garden Care.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Arborist to minimum Level 3, with valid working at heights, tree climbing, aerial tree rigging and chainsaw licence to join our rapidly expending team. Ideally looking for someone who can drive as our work is across the Midlands Region.
We are a family run business, who aim to deliver quality, cost effective services to a range of clients including schools, housing providers and domestic properties. A DBS check would be required to meet our clients requirements.
Maintains grounds by reviewing and completing requests including installing landscape plans; maintaining equipment; cleaning and maintaining ground covers.
- Prepares for assigned work by reviewing requests; gathering tools and materials.
- Maintains grounds keeping equipment by performing preventive maintenance; making repairs; procuring parts and supplies.
- Maintains outdoor appearance by cleaning outdoor areas; maintaining ground covering.
- Maintains orderly operations by cleaning shop area.
- Documents actions by completing work orders forms.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Carry out Arborist duties including (not exhaustive) rigging, climbing, felling, crown lift, crown reduction, pollarding, thinning, dead wood removal.
- Enhances grounds management and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Power Tools, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Planning, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus, Job Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Informing Others, trailer towing (not essential), Chainsaw Certificate, Rigging and Climbing Certificate, Drivers Licence – Full (not essential), Chipper Certificate (not essential)